Summer Camps 2020
In lieu of an Outdoor 2020 season due to COVID-19, Hollandia will be offering an array of camps for all age groups. We are excited to get back to the pitch and start working with our players! Hollandia has completed a comprehensive Return to Train & Play Plan that will outline safety measures that will be in line with guidelines from the Government of Saskatchewan and the Saskatchewan Health Authority. A phased return as outlined in the Saskatchewan Soccer Association Return to Play plan will also be followed. The safety of our players is paramount, and with your support in adhering to the additional guidelines we will be able to offer our camps in a safe environment.
Registration opens July 12, 2020! Click here to register. If you made an account to register for Outdoor 2020, please use that account. If you have not yet made a RAMP account, please refer to our help documentation. Registration will close on July 31, 2020.
Camp space is limited so please register early. If there is high demand, additional session times for certain groups may be added. Camps will run twice a week for four weeks. The cost will be $50 for the 8 sessions. Age groups will be based on the Indoor 2020/21 season.
|Indoor 2020/21 Age Groups|
|Born 2014/2015||Under 7|
|Born 2012/2013||Under 9|
|Born 2010/2011||Under 11|
|Born 2008/2009||Under 13|
|Born 2006/2007||Under 15|
|Born 2002/2003/2004/2005||Under 19|
Camp Schedule for August
August 5, 7, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26
*one session on Friday due to the long weekend
August 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27
- Registration Fees: A set amount of fees assessed to cover the costs of registering teams with Saskatoon Youth Soccer, Hollandia technical support, and other administrative fees. Administrative fees are assessed at a percentage of the SYSI and technical support costs to cover equipment, TeamSnap, facilities, and all other costs of running the club.
- For Indoor Seasons Only: Registration fees are calculated based on quarter-field games for all U11 - U15 players. For teams in these age groups that play half-field games, additional turf fees will be collected through team fees. See Team Fees below.
- Team Fees: A fee determined for your team by your Team Manager after consultation with the parents and coach at the initial team meeting. It may include purchase of practice jerseys, socks, extra field time, coach appreciation gifts, tournament fees, and wind-up/team social events.
- For Indoor Seasons Only: Teams in U15 that play half-field games will have additional turf fees which will be included as part of their team fees.
- Uniform Deposit: A $65 deposit cheque per player per season provided to the club at in-person registration or evaluations, post-dated for June 30, 2020. This will be destroyed upon the return of the player's uniform.
- Volunteer Deposit: A $200 deposit cheque per family per season provided to the club at in-person registration or evaluations, post-dated for June 30, 2020. This will be destroyed once the family has completed 3 hours of volunteer work.
Financial assistance may be available. Please see our financial assistance page for more information. To pay fees or review any payments outstanding, please visit RAMP HERE. For information regarding refunds please refer to our refund policy available at the bottom of this page. For questions related to registration or payments, please contact our Operations Director at email@example.com. Coaching with HollandiaIf you are interested in coaching with the club, please complete our online coach application form.
ReceiptsPlease log into your RAMP account here: http://hollandiasoccer.rampregistrations.com.Related Policies