REGISTRATION – INDOOR 2023-24 SEASON
Welcome to Hollandia.
Whether it’s your first season or far from it, we’re happy to have you.
We offer both City and Alliance programming.
Generally, the Alliance League is designed for players who have a reasonable grasp of fundamental soccer skills and for those who consider soccer their main sport. The level of commitment in this league is more stringent, and Alliance players are expected to prioritize their Alliance commitments over other sporting activities. You can read more about Alliance programming here.
The City League is designed for players who need time to develop, either technically or physically or for those who want to maintain a level of flexibility in their commitment to soccer. It is also a place for beginner players over the age of ten, where they can master the fundamentals before moving to a more demanding environment if the wish. Under 7 to Under 9 players are cared for by our Skills Centre.
When you register, you’ll be charged for a base registration fee regardless of your selection of City or Alliance.
If your player makes an Alliance League, the balance will be added to your RAMP account.
NEW FOR 2023: Every player will receive a uniform package at the beginning of each Indoor Season. This uniform is to be used for 2 seasons (Indoor and Outdoor) and then will be replaced. Cost of the uniform package is built into the registration fees and best of all the uniform is yours to keep! No more having to remember to return your uniform at the end of the season!
Uniform packages include: Game jersey, practice jersey, shorts, and socks.
**If you are a current Hollandia player who has paid a uniform deposit previously, you will receive a one-time $65.00 credit on your RAMP account following the Outdoor 2023 season once your current uniform has been returned.
- During the online registration period (Opening date – August 20): $10 administration fee will be withheld.
- After registration closes and up to when evaluations end (August 31): $50 will be withheld.
- After teams are submitted to SYSI and prior to team announcement (September 5): $150 will be withheld.
- After team placement announcement (September 12): No refund issued as funds are then committed to SYS and SSA.
What costs are associated with soccer?
- Registration Fees are set amount of fees assessed to cover the costs of registering teams with Saskatoon Youth Soccer, Hollandia technical support, uniform cost and other administrative fees. Administrative fees are assessed at a percentage of the SYSI and technical support costs to cover equipment, team management system, facilities, and all other costs of running the club.
- Team Fees Are determined for your team by your Team Manager after consultation with the parents and coach at the initial team meeting. It may include purchase of practice jerseys, socks, extra field time, coach appreciation gifts, tournament fees, and wind-up/team social event
Financial assistance may be available. Please see our financial assistance page for more information. To pay fees or review any payments outstanding, please visit RAMP HERE. For information regarding refunds please refer to our refund policy available at the bottom of this page. For questions related to registration or payments, please contact our Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please log into your RAMP account here: http://hollandiasoccer.rampregistrations.com.