Registration for Indoor 2022-23 is NOW OPEN for all U7D-U19 programs. All players registered by July 21 will be entered to win 1 or 3 Hollandia Hoodies!
Games are October 17, 2022 – March 12, 2023.
If you made an account to register for Outdoor 2022 or Indoor 2021-22 please use that account. If you have not yet made a RAMP account, please refer to our help documentation. There will be no in-person registration this year.
Evaluations for U11-U19 will be August 26-28, 2022.
The evaluation schedule when updated can be found here.
**All Nights of Play are Tentative Based on Number of Registered Teams, and Every Division Can Have the Possibility of Games Scheduled on Fridays and Sundays.
Note: Guidelines set out for the Indoor 2022-23 Season may be subject to modifications if government guidelines and restrictions during the season change
* Players born in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 do not have to request a play out of zone
*** When registering, there is an option to split payments or pay in full
All Nights of Play are Tentative Based** on Number of Registered Teams, and Every Division Can Have the Possibility of Games Scheduled on Fridays, Saturday or Sundays.
Note: Guidelines set out for the Indoor 2022-23 Season may be subject to modifications if government guidelines and restrictions during the season change.
* Players born in 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 do not have to request permission to play out of zone
As usual, should things change after you have registered, our refund policy will be in effect as follows:
- During the online registration period (Opening date-August 22): $10 administration fee will be withheld.
- After registration closes and up to when evaluations end (August 28): $50 will be withheld.
- After teams are submitted to SYSI and prior to team announcement (August 29th): $150 will be withheld.
- After team placement announcement (September 9): No refund issued as funds are then committed to SYS and SSA.
Registration Fees: A set amount of fees assessed to cover the costs of registering teams with Saskatoon Youth Soccer, Hollandia technical support, and other administrative fees. Administrative fees are assessed at a percentage of the SYSI and technical support costs to cover equipment, team management system, facilities, and all other costs of running the club.
- Team Fees: A fee determined for your team by your Team Manager after consultation with the parents and coach at the initial team meeting. It may include purchase of practice jerseys, socks, extra field time, coach appreciation gifts, tournament fees, and wind-up/team social events.
- Uniform Deposit: A $65 deposit cheque per player per season provided to the club at in-person registration or evaluations, post-dated for April 24, 2022. Please read Hollandia’s updated uniform deposit policy Uniform Deposit Policy *Uniform Deposit is required for all players in U7-U19.
Financial assistance may be available. Please see our financial assistance page for more information. To pay fees or review any payments outstanding, please visit RAMP HERE. For information regarding refunds please refer to our refund policy available at the bottom of this page. For questions related to registration or payments, please contact our Operations Director at email@example.com. Coaching with Hollandia. If you are interested in coaching with the club, please complete our online coach application form.
Receipts: Please log into your RAMP account here: http://hollandiasoccer.rampregistrations.com. Related Policies